Uninstall Teen safe Application
***Please Have the Child's Android Phone in Hand***
- Go to Settings
- Tap Security
- Tap Device Administrators
- Select Bag brown app if running the 1.2 version & select system cdms. if running the 1.3 version
- Tap deactivate
- Select ok after deactivate pop-appears
- Enter your TeenSafe account Log In password
- Select submit password
- Tap Continue to uninstall on pop-up screen
- Tap Uninstall
- Select Uninstall on Uninstall App screen pop-up
- Power off the Android device for a few minutes and then power on again
Remove Device from TeenSafe Account
- Log-in to your TeenSafe account at www.teensafe.com
- Click on the child’s name to the left.
- Above the Location Map, click on the Settings button.
4. Click on the REMOVE button for the Android device
Instructions for Setting Up Android Monitoring
You will need two things to complete Android Monitoring setup:
• Have access to your child's Android phone, have the phone in hand.
• Your child's Android phone number.
1. Login to TeenSafe.
2. Click on your Child’s Name.
3. Click on Add Phone or Settings.
4. Under Android click Add.
5. On your child’s Android device
> go to Settings.
> go to Security
> Under Unknown Sources make sure Allow installation of non-market apps ischecked.
You will see a popup message. Click OK.
6.Turn OFF App Verification Setting.
- On your device, Tap on Applications.
- Find and tap on the Google Settings app .
- Touch Security.
- Under "Verify Apps", turn Improve Harmful App Detection OFF.
- Under "Verify apps," turn Scan device for security threats OFF.
7. On your computer click Next. Enter your child’s mobile phone number. Click Send Text.
A text message will be sent to your child’s Android device that contains a link to the TeenSafe application.
On your child’s phone: Find the sent text message.
9. Click this link contained in the text message:http://teensafe.com/mobileteens/verify/####
If the link doesn’t open automatically click Open URL.
10. Then tap Open cp.teensafe.com
11. On the TeenSafe Account Screen on your computer. Click Next.
12. On your child’s phone: Click Install Monitoring App. Click this link only once.
The TeenSafe App will begin downloading in the background.
13. Tap on the download named droid.apk.
14. At the bottom of the screen Tap Next button until the Install button appears.
15. Click on Open
16. On your computer. Click Continue.
17. On your child's Android device you will be prompted to enter your email address (the one you used to set up your TeenSafe account). Just below this you will see your child’s Android phone number. Tap Submit.
18. Click OK.
19. On your child’s device, a box will come up. Tap Activate.
20. On the TeenSafe Account Screen on your computer. Click Continue.
21. Power off your child’s device completely for 2 minutes. Turn the device back on.
22. On the TeenSafe Account Screen on your computer. Click Start Monitoring.
23. If you don’t see new data please logout of TeenSafe and allow 30 to 45 minutes for your child's Android device data to process.
24. Login to TeenSafe. Click you child's phone icon to begin monitoring.