If your Teen's iPhone is running iOS 8 or Higher, please click on the following link for the instructions to complete an Apple iCloud Backup.
You are seeing old data because your child's phone has not completed an Apple iCloud backup recently. You can get access to new data by follow the step-by-step directions below to complete a new iCloud backup.
Instructions to Setup Apple iCloud Backup
1. Connect the device to a power source (plug into charger).
2. Make sure the device has WiFi connectivity (WiFi Zone).
3. Go to the Settings on the device.
4. Go to iCloud.
5. Click on Storage & Backup.
6. Turn iCloud Backup on (enable).
7. Go to Manage Storage.
8. Select the device that you are monitoring.
9. Scroll down to Backup Options. This brings up all of the apps on the phone.
10. Turn off all apps under Backup Options. This will allow Apple to only backup texts, calls and contacts.
11. Tap Back.
12. Tap Back again.
13. Click Backup Now on the device.
You will see a backup progress bar. Let the backup finish 100%. The backup must finish. If the phone receives a call or text while the backup is completing, you will need to repeat step #13.
Note: Once you have completed this backup without interruption from a call or a text, you will then need to wait up to 5 hours for Apple to finish processing the backup. Once Apple is finished processing the data, then TeenSafe can pull the data for you.
From now on, Apple will perform an automatic backup every night and you should receive new data once a day, as long as the iCloud Backup setting is turned on, the device is idle and is connected to WiFi and a power source.
Once you have done this, clicking on the Get Latest Data button in the TeenSafe dashboard will give you access to updated data.